Dieser Workshop wird in Englischer Sprache gehalten.
Sensory Directed Analysis (SDA) is the process which utilizes the separation power of gas chromatography in combination with the human nose and mass spectrometry to identify sensory-active compounds.
The GERSTEL SDA method is used to solve critical challenges related to perceived aromas by using sensory guided analytical techniques needed to ensure sensory active compound identification. Other techniques rely solely on data processing without any sensory data correlation causing critical data loss or misinterpretation. Our method provides the only means to definitively identify sensory-active compounds using advanced GC separation and simultaneous olfactory and MS detection.
This method is designed for analytical chemists & sensory
scientists who need to:
- Determine key sensory-active compounds in their products or a competitor’s.
- What is Sensory Directed Analysis?
- Quickly map the entire aroma profile of a product.
- Develop odor abatement technologies.
- Manage quality control or customer & consumer complaints.
The method utilizes the many tools and techniques available exclusively through GERSTEL to address sensory-active compound identification in a wide array of sample matrices. Our systems are customized and configured to meet your critical challenges.
GERSTEL’s 3-day SDA Workshop is designed for analytical chemists and sensory scientists. The workshop integrates sensory and instrumental analysis for investigating sensory-active compounds to solve critical challenges in a wide variety of products and sample types. It includes lectures, hands-on demonstrations, and interactive discussions with our Analytical Services Group.
During the workshop you can expect to cover the following:
- Address a real-world aroma analysis investigation
- Gain hands-on sample extraction & GC-Olfactometry experience
- Develop aroma recognition skills & vocabulary
- Apply the SDA method to your own sample
- Bring tools back to your lab to implement the SDA method
|No. of participants:
|October, 22. - 24. 2024
|GERSTEL GmbH & Co. KG
45473 Mülheim an der Ruhr
If you would like further information, have any questions or would like to register, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.